Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

error in SMW02 BDOC

Dear Sir,

I have the problem when synhchonized from R3 to CRM , there is the bdoc error. and data did not updated in CRM. I check in SMW02 , but i don't know which field was error. How can I check in CRM. what is the field error and make the data not updated.

Please kindly advise.

Thank you and best regards,

Vimol

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 01:02 PM

    Vimol,

    For you to know the error, you should know the Bdoc type first.

    All the objects are associated with the Bdoc types. for example If you are replicating BP, you have Bdoc types like BUPA_MAIN, BUPA_REL,

    You can also monitor the Queue.

    SMQ1 is for Outbound Q monitoring

    SMQ2 is for Outbound Q monitoring

    Hope this will help you.

    Cheers,

    Srinivasu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Vimol,

      Try debugging the BDOC.

      - Block the ECC outbound queue in transaction smqr (or smqs),

      - Make sure that the RFC users that are used to communicate between the SAP systems are in dialog mode,

      - Enter the CRM* queue: using the debug button of the queue, you should be able to jump into CRM in a debugging session.

      -There are 2 Function Modules (dont remember the name) which receive data from ECC. You can see the data transferred in their importing parameters.

      Hope it helps.

      Lokesh

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 10, 2007 at 09:43 AM

    Hi Vimol,

    Which object is giving the problem? BP / Order? what is the scenario which you are trying to synch?

    Also, while giving the details from SMW02 - give me the "State" & "Context" too. That will help analyse the data.

    Also, when you are checking - check the full loops - inboud & outbound queues in both R3 & CRM (SMQ2, SMQ1). Also check the dumps (ST22) in both sides. You should get some clue.

    If not, give the details & I could help.

    Regards,

    Liju

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      this is a good suggest,you can check the error entry use the button which name show bedoc meg errors,it can supply the information of this error,I think these information will help you to analyse this error.again the reason of bdoc error is not only in crm but also in the r3 ,so you must check the full loops .

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 10, 2007 at 09:52 AM

    Hi Vimol,

    Can you share with us the error message that you are getting while replicating ?

    regards,

    Muralidhar Prasad.C

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.