has anyone had this problem when starting the campaign automation?
1) i created a start node "Survey registration".
2) I create an campaign element "<b>Email invitation</b>".
- Under <i><b>Channels</b></i> tab, details were maintained as follows:-
:1) <i>Communication Medium</i>
2)<i> Form for Email</i>
3) <i>E-mail address</i>
- Under "<i><b>Segment"</b></i> tab,
- "Add Segment"- added TG with BPs having valid e-mail addresses
- Under <i><b>basic data</b></i> tab, details were maintained as follows:-
1) Workflow assigment:- Send Target Group to Channel
3) Created campaign element "<i><b>Collect Responders</b></i>"
- Under "<i>Segment</i>" tab,
1) Add Empty target group
- Under Basic data tab
1) Workflow Assignment : Add BP to target group
2) Check the "start for every responder"
4) Create Decision Node "<i><b>Choice</b></i>?" and maintained the necessary rules.
5) Go to the start node and choose "<i>Status"</i> tab, and change status to "Release" and <i>Save</i>.
6) Click on the "Start" button to start campaign, but instead i get error msg "Campaign has not started".
Does anyone know what is wrong?