We are using SM 3.2 mainly for service desk purposes in our company. So I'm mainly comfortable with the service part (support messages, sla contracts, sla times...)
We are now planing to install the 4.0 version, because we need to do same enhancements. I know that SM 3.0 is using service part of CRM 3.1 and that SM 4.0 is using service part of CRM 4.0. So I expect to gain more value of 4.0 version, especially for the service desk scenarios (web client...)
Now I have a few questions.
- are there any for SM 4.0?
- is it possible to apply BP of CRM 4.0 (service part)?
- should I start from CRM 4.0 books (sappress)
- or from BP documentation from CRM 4.0
- or from some BP documentation for SM 4.0
- certification documentation for CRM (CR100, 200, 300...)
- or from learning maps?
Please guide me;)
Message was edited by: