Skip to Content

BAPI for Business Object BUS2013 - PurchSchedAgrmt

I am trying to develope a LSMW that will create Purchasing Schedule Agreements from legacy system data. I've searched the Business Object Attributes in LSMW and I don't see BUS2013 as an option... is this because there is no corrisponding IDoc Interface for this BO? Is it possible to create a data transfer BABI that will work with this BO if one doesn't exist?

It seems like BAPI_AGREEMENT_MAINTAIN will create a schedule agreement, is this not a data transfer BABI?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 03:09 AM

    Hello,

    If you are using SAP 46C, there is no BAPI / FM which can create the scheduling agreements. The BAPI which you mentioned would create the Sch., agreements in SD Module in reference to Customer.

    I have made a recording and loaded the data on SAP 46C in my previous projects.

    Hope this helps.

    Best Regards, Murugesh AS

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 12:15 PM

    I am using version 4.7, with Web AS 6.2...

    I did look into doing a recording but this is a huge pain, because i need to create purchasing schedule agreements with multiple line items. The only option then is to create two recording... one recording to create the agreement with the first line item and then do a second recording which adds each additional line item.

    I'll give you some points for your help... i'm going to leave the thread open though in hopes that someone else may have an "out of the box" solution that they have used.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 12:32 PM

    Also, I was just looking at the source code behind BAPI_AGREEMENT_MAINTAIN and it is for purchasing schedule agreements, not SD agreements. Maybe you should look at that BAPI again.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded