My report logic is as follows
The report should list all the record which fulfils the following logic:
1. Select records in table LQUA based on the selection-screen
2. If the SOBKZ = Q, use field SONUM to lookup table PRPS. Get the customer number from field POSKI.
3. If the field SOBKZ = E, use first 10 digit of SONUM which is the sales order number (vbeln) to lookup table VBAK and then get the customer in field KUNNR.
4. Filter those records using the entries in the Customer Select-option entered in the selection-screen.
5. Use fields LGNUM and LGPLA to lookup table LAGP. Get the bin total capacity from field LKAPV.
6. List the summary report.
Iam finding it difficult to sort out the 2nd point alone...
If the SOBKZ = Q, use field SONUM to lookup table PRPS. Get the customer number from field POSKI.
How can i use field sonum to look up table prps and get cust no field poski....
can anyone help me out...