I want to create customized datasource with delta load like standard data source, 0PU_IS_PS_32-FI Line Items in Funds Management (FI-FM). That is, when I have newly created FM Line item, via FI, the new record which inserted to table FMIFIIT will be shown in delta queue immediately – display via T-code RSA7.
My target is to send Planning cost element of Internal order that my user enter via T-code KPF6 to SAP BI. I found that planning data can be found in table COSP.
I have done the following process but still cannot found new record in delta queue when new record was inserted into table COSP.
(But full load can be done successful)
1. ECC 6.0 Part
- Create datasource using T-code RSO2
- Extraction from DB View – Create view from table COSP
- Select Generic Delta - Field Name: TIMESTMP, Select Time Stamp (UTC), Settings: New Status for Changed Records (Field TIMESTMP originated from table COSP)
- Field List Page – Direct Access: 1, Delta Update: Checked
2. BI Part
- Replicate datasource from ECC6.0
- Create InfoPackage with Update Mode : Initial without data transfer
- Start Data load
- Change Update Mode to be delta and start data load (new data record already create in ECC6.0) --> result shown "No PSA data could be found"
Please suggest what I have to do further or there are any mistakes.
Thank you & Best regards