Skip to Content

Why the name becomes different for the same hyperlink of the same tag?

Sep 06, 2017 at 07:26 AM


avatar image


I'm not sure if only I have the problem. But I got it in both IE and Google chrome.

I don't get this problem everytime but most of time.

I open the same hyperlink (SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer) from a topic page 'SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer' (

If I open it from new tab, the title will be 'SAPUI5':

But if I open it from new window, the title will be 'SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer':

But we can see the hyperlink is exactly the same:

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Vadim Kalinin Sep 06, 2017 at 08:53 AM

With Firefox ESR 52.3.0 I am unable to reproduce this effect. Always "SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer"

Show 3 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Unable to recreate this in Chrome (latest and greatest) either. I can only guess some kind of an odd caching issue. Could be some UI5-loving virus that hijacks the link but that's rather unlikely. :) Usual remedy is to clear the offline content and restart browser.


It seems only happening in my computer. In colleagues tested also, they don't have the problem. I will keep watching it.


Hi, Corrine:

If it continues to be an issue, please shoot me an email. I'm not aware of this bug, and since nobody else can replicate, I'm hoping it's not a problem for others. But if you are experience it regularly, it might be worth investigating on our end...

Best regards,