Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

ABAP Client Proxy from wsdl

Hi Guys,

.The client proxy which i have created for a wsdl(either SAP created document type/any wsdl from commercial websites) gives an error "No receiver could be found"

could somebody please clarify and help me to solve the problem.

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Sep 21, 2007 at 04:09 AM

    Hi ,

    This may be because of Receiver Determination Error ie. you have a wrong sender during runtime. However you would have configured correct in the configuration.

    Check out these:

    1) Sender Service and Receiver Service in the SXMB_MONI of R/3 (not XI)

    2) Check does it match with the Integration Directory Configuration

    3) activate the integration directory objects and refresh the cache

    Hope this helps,

    Rgds,

    Moorthy

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 21, 2007 at 03:30 AM

    Hi

    I got the same problem .

    In my case i trigger the proxy from client 100 but there in ID its client 001.

    so its looking for my outbound interface in the client 100 at tat time i got error.

    then i trigger it from client 001 the problem get solved.

    u can try this.

    regards

    preetha

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded