Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

BI 4.2.3 Platform with Lumira 1.3.1 on Mobile

Experts,

We did a new Install of BI 4.2.3 Platform with Lumira 1.3.1 Patch1 using iPad. Mobile BI keeps crashing when trying to access Lumira Objects via iPAD. Our PROD system is running BI 4.1.7 Platform with Lumira 1.3.1 Patch1 and it work perfectly fine.

My question is if anyone else have same issue? Is this a know bug ? We have tried re-installing twice but still same issue.

Software Details:

- BI 4.2.3 Platform Installed on Windows 2012 (Sandbox)

- BI 4.1.7 Platform Installed on Windows 2012 (PROD)
- Lumira 1.31.1 w/ Patch01

- BI Mobile 6.4.13 is installed on iOS 9.3.2 ( Min is iOS 8.x ++)

Please help

GL

PS: Yes confirm Lumira Desktop & BIP are 1.31.1 ( v1.31 w/Patch1)

iOS version 9.3.2 (latest version supported for my iPad)

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Oct 12, 2016 at 06:48 PM

    Gavin,

    The SAP Support team has confirmed that this know bug but the SAP KB/Note has NOT been released to the public. They are aware of the defect. I will try to get something as a referance from SAP.

    Ajay

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Great,

      Please let me know as soon as you have SAP KB # so that I can my manager escalate the issue on our side as well.


      GL

  • Oct 11, 2016 at 10:32 PM

    Gavin,

    I would confirm that this a known BUG with BI 4.2.3 Platform. We even went as far as reinstalling the Mobile BI 6.4.13 on our iPad running on iOS 10.x, still same issue. Our current production server is running BI 4.2.2 and it work great.

    • Confirm Lumira objects are crashing with BI 4.2.3 Platform + Lumira BIP 1.31.1 using Mobile BI ver 6.4.13
    • Works great on BI 4.2.2 Platform + Lumira BIP 1.31.1 using Mobile BI ver 6.4.13

    I will try to get further information from our basic team to see they have created SAP Support message.

    Regards,

    Ajay

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 12, 2016 at 01:02 AM

    Gavin,

    Look like this exact same issues has happened before with previous version of BI 4.x and Lumira using Mobile BI. See link to SAP KB

    https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2318215/E

    Regards,

    Ajay

    PS: I did check with out basis team they have already created a support case regarding this issue.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 12, 2016 at 08:43 AM

    Thanks Ajay for all your feedback.

    I wait for final confirmation from SAP Support

    GL

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded