Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Changing VAT code for VAT towards governement after period is closed

Hi, I made a booking with tax code P0 and I want to change this to A6 (I already closed the booking period) how do I do this (needed for my VAT towards the government)?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,


Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • It seems that your question requires additional information. Please make sure that your question outlines the steps you took to find information and create the question again. This way members will know that you searched and were unable to find what you needed.
    You may also want to include screenshots of what you're seeing, to help members further understand the issue. And please provide some additional details, as the question is fairly short.

    Most importantly, if the process is procurement since you have indicated as PO, then you have selected a wrong tag which should have been Materials Management. You can learn more about tags at and browse all existing tags here:

    For general information and tips about asking questions in the community, please visit this page:

    Thank you for your understanding.

  • Get RSS Feed

0 Answers