Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

0S_RQMRC Variable Issue

Hi,

In one of our queries (created on Multiprovider - Actual + Real-time cubes), we restricted '0REQID' on SAP exit variable '0S_RQMRC' in one of our restricted key figures. We are on BI. Is this the correct variable to use (In BI) for getting data from the open requests of real-time infocube?

Thanks.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 11, 2007 at 05:55 PM

    RC is 4 is OK as long as you dont have serious mesages.

    Ravi Thothadri

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 11, 2007 at 12:54 AM

    Most Current Data 0S_RQMRC is the correct variable.

    But it will not work with multi cube. It will work with realtime cube. To get the data in the multi cube that has realtime cube, then you need to clsoe the reqwuest with the FM RSAPO_CLOSE_TRANS_REQUEST.

    Ravi Thothadri

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Ravi,

      I have another question. We retricted '0REQID' on '0S_RQMRC' in another query created on Real-time cube. This worked fine in development. When i executed this query in test system, we got an error saying that the function module '' underlying the 0S_RQMRC variable is not available in the test system. How to go about this?

      Thanks

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 11, 2007 at 02:01 AM

    Transport the variable one more time and execute the query.

    Ravi Thothadri

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 11, 2007 at 05:39 PM

    Did you find out what is "'CRMT_PCC_ROLE_VAR_PRIO' ".

    Ravi Thothadri

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Ravi,

      CRMT_PCC_ROLE_VAR_PRIO is a structure. It has 2 components - VNAM and PRIO. The 'Component Type' for PRIO - 'CRMT_PCC_VAR_PRIO' is not getting activated. Due to this the structure is not active. In order to transport these elements individually, I went to the Object Directory Entry of each of these and changed the user from SAP (during request prompt) to my ID and created transport requests.

      I created a separate transport for the Component Type - 'CRMT_PCC_VAR_PRIO. It got imported into QA with a RC=4. When I goto SE11 to check for this 'Data Type', it does not exist.

      Thanks

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Nov 30, 2007 at 12:19 AM

    It was a BI Content Activation issue.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.