I have a image file in a webdynpro application. I have placed it in the src -> mimes -> comps -> package folder.
When I deploy the application I can see the image on the application.
Now when I released the application from development to staging, the application works fine, but the image is not getting displayed. We get an 'X' mark in place of the image.
I checked the .ear file and extracted it. I can see the image file in the components-> package folder.
Also the .dcdef file of the application has the following:
We are using EP 7.0 SP11 portal and NWDI to transport the applications.
Please let me know how to solve the broken image issue.