Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Syntax error getting data from R3 BAPI

I am trying to read the model data. There are two import parameters in the BAPI to search the record.

I have set them in my wdDoInt() (and tried also in onActionSearch)

but the modelObject().execute statement in OnActionSearch is not getting recoginized. It has invalid syntax red wiggly line under it.

When I hover over it it says "unhandled WDDynamicRFCExecuteException". The intellisense is finding all objects.

<b>wdContext.currentZ_Opts_Masterdata_Details_InputElement().modelObject().execute();</b>

wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate();

Why is it not recognizing the objects.

Thanks

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Sep 06, 2007 at 10:38 PM
    try
    {
    wdContext.currentZ_Opts_Masterdata_Details_InputElement().modelObject().execute();
     
    wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate();
    }
    catch(WDDynamicRFCExecuteException e)
    {
    //report exception using message manager
    }
    
    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 06, 2007 at 10:47 PM

    Thanks Maksim.

    The unhandled error makes sense now.

    I did not realize you have to use try catch block for that to work.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded