Skip to Content
1

Found mismatch between blog subject with inside document contents

Oct 11, 2016 at 01:02 PM

108

avatar image

Dear Sir,

I am facing problem in migrated blog contents which are not matching with actual one, for example if i open my belog but inside i found someone else material/conent. Please do the needful.

Regards;

Bashir

bug
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

I am experiencing the exact same thing.

The content of my posts can not be found anymore :-P

1

Just adding to this. Same issue.

dmwyi.png (203.1 kB)
1
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

4 Answers

Best Answer
Bill Froelich
Oct 11, 2016 at 01:03 PM
1

There is a known issue with blogs that is being investigated. Please be patient.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Yaniv Bar
Oct 13, 2016 at 08:49 AM
1

this has now been fixed.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Bashir Ahmad Oct 11, 2016 at 01:05 PM
0

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your quick response, waiting..

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Bashir Ahmad Oct 13, 2016 at 12:09 PM
0

Hi Yaniv,

Thanks for your kind information, tested and found it fixed now.

Regards;

Bashir

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded