Skip to Content

Getting the "Can not load tile" error in SAP Fiori Launchpad

Aug 23, 2017 at 12:39 AM


avatar image

Hello friends.

After updating and deleting some catalogs in the SAP Fiori Designer, I am getting the "Can not load tile" error in one of the SAP Fiori Launchpad groups.

The problem is NOT authorization because it previously worked at 100%.

The error appears after I update and remove some catalogs, then I perform a cache cleaning with the "/UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE" report and then the error appears.

I already validated some of the OSS Note that are mentioned for when this happens, however I can not find a solution.

I applied the OSS Note: 1942166, but I did not have good results.

1942166 - Chip can't be added to page: HTTP 404: Resource Chip not found

I attach images of the error.

I appreciate all the help since the case is urgent.

Best regards


fiori-01.png (142.7 kB)
fiori-ask-02.png (46.4 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Vinita Kasliwal Aug 23, 2017 at 04:21 AM

Go to Network tab of console window by pressing F12 and check what service you get

Are you able to call that service from the backend?

Check your Odata service if you have rebuilt then ensure it is regenerated and active

. If you have a custom theme then disable and test with standard

Clear Cache local, metadata cache, server side.

I am assuming you added tile to catalog and then a group check the Tile Configuration and Tile Target mapping.

Also check authorization is there as mentioned in the link below:

Also check this doc troubleshooting

Pl share your findings based on the above inputs if it does not resolve your issue



Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Thanks for your reply.

I tried everything mentioned and other processes that I found in other publications and nothing worked.

In the end I had to delete the group and create a new one (with a different name) to work correctly.

Apparently it's a problem with the cache.

Thank you very much for answering.