Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Condition table not defined -----when in fact condition table is defined

a605.pngaccesseqa.pngaccessseqb.pngHi All

I am confused, why I am getting the error message " Condition table Not defined". while trying to assign a newly created condition table to access sequence..I am not able to understand why I am getting the message , when in fact the table (605) is created. please refer the screenshots and advise me

a605.png (23.7 kB)
accesseqa.png (15.7 kB)
accessseqb.png (17.8 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Aug 24, 2017 at 06:15 AM

    Does the application of the A* table correspond to the application, for which you maintain the access sequence?

    I assume, that you maintain access sequence in V/07 - is it possible that the custom access is set for rebate use for example and the condition table, that you wish to add, is for pricing?

    Unfortunately, I cannot help you much, because both the table and the access sequence are specific to your system, but basically a check is made on the determined use of the access sequence and the information from table T681. It will be much easier for you to find the cause for the error, if you go into debug mode and see how exactly the data is selected in your case.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Aug 21, 2017 at 10:58 AM

    Hi,

    Did you click generate Button after creating the Table

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 23, 2017 at 09:44 PM

    Yes I did.. The table exists in database. I pulled up A605 via se16 (first screenshot)

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 28, 2017 at 03:11 PM

    Hello Akumar,

    You are using Rebate access sequence and assigning pricing table. That so why you are getting error.

    For Rebate table use t.code [OV20]

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded