I got the solution from the forum but I am struck up in J1IS with some doubts working with J1IS.
I have 2 plants 1000 and 2000 under one company code. Sometimes due to shortage we transfer goods like spare parts, raw materials, etc from one plant to another.
I have to transfer the goods which have excise duty; in this case I have to transfer the excise duty from one plant to another.
<b>I am using the STO without delivery</b>. I did the following steps
1) I created a document type ZNUB for stock transfer by copying the standard document type UB.
2) Created a stock transfer pricing procedure with condition P101 and freight conditions FRB1 and assigned to document type ZNUB the stock transfer procedure.
3) Created the STO from plant 1000(receiving plant) to 2000(supplying plant)
4) Did goods issue in MIGO by using mvt 351.
I am stuck up in step J1IS where I have to create the excise invoice in J1IS with reference to material document created in MIGO (step4).
There are 2 fields in transaction J1IS: vendor and customer
Before I can start, do I have to-
1) Set up customer and master records for both plants as follows:
a) Create a customer master record for the issuing plant.
b) Create a vendor master record for the issuing plant, and enter customer account number in the Customer field on the Control screen.
c) Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the receiving plant.
d) Assign the plants to the customer master record in Customizing for Materials Management (MM), by choosing Purchasing>Purchase Order >Set Up Stock Transport Order >Plants.
To my understanding this settings are done when we are using STO with delivery. Means I do the setting of this step as it is required for J1IS and ignore the other steps like
create, define checking rule, assign delivery type and checking rule, assign document type
2)<b>Do I have to maintain in J1ID the vendor and customer details of plants?</b>
3)<b>When I do goods issue with movement type 351 will the register say RG23 C of the issuing plant will automatically get credited by 50% of the duties and register RG23C of the receiving plant will automatically get debited by 50 % of the duties? Is it like this- will this both activities will happen simultaneously.</b>
4) <b>When I do GR at receiving plant referring the EI created in J1IS, the register say RG23 C of the issuing plant will automatically get credited by 50% of the duties and register RG23C of receiving plant will automatically get debited by 50 % of the duties? Is it like this- will this both activities will happen simultaneously.</b>
5) <b>What about of the 50% of the cenvat on hold in issuing plant. How I can transfer the 50% of the credit standing in cenvat on hold account in issuing plant to the receiving plant?</b>