Skip to Content
author's profile photo
Former Member

Release Order text

When we use outline agreements ME33K for example, in "header > text > text overview", we have a text type 'release order text'. When we release a PO from the outline agreement, this used to default in the Purchase Order Header text, and would print on the PO. This no longer works since we have moved from 4.0B to 4.7. Can you advise how to correct this?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Posted on Aug 22, 2007 at 10:57 AM

    Hi

    Please check the settings in following path.

    <b>Path:</b> SPRO--> Material Management --> Purchasing --> Contracts --> Texta for Contracts ->Define copying rules for Header text types.

    Regards

    Ramakrishna

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      So do I need to apply this 'define copying rules' in the menu option mention below, or the same route but selecting PO instead of Contracts?

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Posted on Aug 22, 2007 at 01:08 PM

    I have fixed it! Incase you have the same issue I did the following:

    To fix, the 'Release Order text' needed to be an option from the contract to the PO. SPRO > Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Texts for PO > Define text types for header text. Click on new entries, type in 00 (this is what it is set up for in the contract type), and then add in the text 'Release order text'. Then save, and this creates a transport. Then select the next option down 'Define copying rules for header texts'. Click on the 00 line and clicj the text lingage in the dialogue structure box. Click new entries, it looks as though you can't enter in the lines, but you click in each box and the drop down menu. Add in the Source Object 'Contract' and Source text 'Release order text'. Then save, creating a 2nd transport.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded