Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Add new field in R3PROD2B1ITEM

Hello,

I want to add a new field in R3PROD2B1ITEM.

I want to transfert product hierarchy (MARA-PRODH) from R3 to Supplier Catalogue Number in B1 (OITM-SuppCatNum).

I change R3PROD2B1ITEM.xls file and I add after GEWEI section:

- <xsl:if test="GEWEI!=''">

- <PurchaseWeightUnit>

<xsl:value-of select="GEWEI" />

</PurchaseWeightUnit>

</xsl:if>

- <xsl:if test="PRDHA!=''">

- <SupplierCatalogNo>

<xsl:value-of select="PRDHA" />

</SupplierCatalogNo>

</xsl:if>

I make a zip with this new file and import it in B1Integration.

I enter in R3 a product hierarchy on item and send this modification to B1i.

I can see in message log my message in sucess status but field supplier Catalog No is empty in B1. In the message log in B1i I can see segment PRDHA with the good value but this data isn't in B1.

Do you have any idea ?

May be I have to change another file ?

Do you know wich one ?

Thank you

Regards

Jerome Baralis

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Aug 27, 2007 at 06:45 PM

    Jerome,

    If you read through this article, this should assist you with your question. It sounds like there is not a mapping from the R/3 field to the new Business One field.

    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0bf4978f-0e01-0010-2d89-c140ac1177da

    Eddy

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hello Eddy,

      Thank you for you answer.

      I know this article and I use it for update R3PROD2B1ITEM.xsl

      I don't agree with you, mapping between R3 and B1 is possible but maybe I don't have the good syntax. Field SupplierCatalogNo is a standard field in B1 and in DI API 2005 Help documentation you can see SupplierCatalogNo as public properties of OITM table.

      So maybe my syntax isn't good or I have to change another file but I don't find it.

      Regards

      Jerome

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Aug 29, 2007 at 02:17 PM

    Ok It's running now:

    my code is good but I don't write it at the good place.

    If I put it after "IDOC/E1MARAM" :

    <i>

    <xsl:value-of select="$vSalesUnit" />

    </SalesUnit>

    </xsl:if>

    - <xsl:for-each select="IDOC/E1MARAM"></i>

    it's working

    Regards

    Jerome

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.