Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

how to find out the Datasources for particular data in R/3

Hi ,

I want to retrive the data from R/3 tables which are VEKP, INOB ,AUSP , CABN .. these all are ACCOUNTABILITY details... so, how can i find the BI content DataSources are available or not... if available means..

for these ACCOUNTABILITY details.. i want to know the BI content CUBES and ODS's and Datasources... so, can any one give me the names of datasources.. or cubes.. and how can we find out those names...

helpfull answers will be highly appriciated..

regards

Babu

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 20, 2007 at 05:57 AM

    hi,

    any help plz.... it's urgent........

    regards

    Babu

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi BABU,

      The following tables give the information about all the datasources:

      ROOSFIELD (Datasource table/field names)

      ROOSOURCE

      ROOSGEN

      ROOSPRMSC

      *****

      You will be able to find your table name....only if there any datasources (Installed from Business Content)......

      Otherwise, you may have to go thru the Business content.

      Good luck, BB

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 20, 2007 at 05:27 PM

    The best way to go for this is to check the table RSOSFIELDMAP in BW.

    Put in the values below and you would see which field of R/3 maps to which info object in BW. If nothing is mapped that means there is no infoobject mapped yet to that field. In this case you need to hunt in the BC or create your own info object.

    Soursystem = your r/3 sourssytem

    version = A

    field = your r/3 field name

    Once you get the datasource name, i am sure you can figure out the corresponding infosource and then the cubes and ODS linked to that infosource. ( right click infosource - - show dataflow)

    Hope this helps.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded