Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error setting language error in xlf

Hello experts,

I have a file .xlf that corresponds to my view, but when you open the xlf file to change the language, I receive the following error when I tried to change and save the file to Traditional Chinese language.

Error setting language:

This error does not allow me to save the data of xlf file and is reverting back to english. I tried build / clean the project also tried in new workspace but could n't help.

Regards,

Pradeep

i18n-error.png (16.6 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Aug 18, 2017 at 01:03 PM

    This error is because of the Language check and the character set for the particular language.

    It might be caused because of inccorect sequence of while saving the file.

    Would you please try to use this workaround...

    There are 2 parts to the S2X editor. Header and resource text.

    When you change the language in the Header tab , ensure to save before moving to the resource text tab.

    Only in this case the changed language will be considered and you will be able to further save the changes to the resource test tab.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded