Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Is it possible to pay a parked document?


I have some issues with taxes in SAP, in the meantime that these issues are fixed, I would like to pay the invoices as they are correct and approved. I am trying to use F-59 and then run an F110 but it looks like F110 doesn't accept to pay parked documents. Do you have any idea how to pay a parked document from SAP? The process will be:

F-59: Payment request - I used the parked document to be linked with F-59

Run F110: Pay the invoice

The posting of the payment request is linked with the parked document so when the tax issue is fixed and the invoice can be posted, the system will recognize that it is already paid.



Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Aug 14, 2017 at 08:28 AM


    Obviously not. Parked documents are subject for change and therefore cannot be paid until finalised/posted.



    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded