Skip to Content

Cloud Application Studio 1708 error Business Object does not exist in project

In Cloud Application Studio 1708,

I have added a business object, to my solution and activated succesfully.

But when I try to add Script Files it gives "Business Object does not exist in solution ...... (in development)" error. (Actually it exists and activated.)

Strangely, even after giving this error, it writes as "Script Files added successfully". But doesn't add it in reality.

I also tried to create Query from this BO. It says "Check failed".
But if I check the full solution it checks successfully.

Please help me solve this issue.

I have stucked and can't do further development.

error-only.jpg (39.9 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Aug 12, 2017 at 04:13 PM

    I found the main reason and solution finally :)

    If I use characters like "i" in Folder Name or BO name, then it cannot find the BO.

    Because the Repository converts the names to Upper cases.

    And due to my local settings (Turkey), upper case for "i" is "İ" which is not "I" as it is English.

    (MaterialCriteria -> MATERİALCRİTERİA)

    That's why it cannot find the BO in solution.

    I awoided using this character and now it works :)

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Aug 11, 2017 at 07:36 AM

    Hi MUSA,

    1. Reinstall the studio.

    2. Check your authority.

    3. Check the session administration.

    4. Check your windows system.

    Best Regards,

    Benny

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Aug 11, 2017 at 10:40 AM

    Hi Bin,

    I did all of these, even I reinstalled .Net Framework and Visual Studio (Ultimate and Shell).

    I cleared regedit entries, deleted Temp folders.

    But no lock :( Still the same error.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Aug 12, 2017 at 02:36 PM

    I think I found the reason;

    If you create an association with the same name in two different BO's in the same Solution, it puts the solution into an unstable form.

    At least, I assume this.

    But still cannot solve it :(

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded