Skip to Content

Problem with context data, help pls

I have a webdynpro with 3 models, each model call an adaptive RFC function "Z" that I made in R3.

I have 4 view, one for entering the data and other 3 that shows the info (one for each model = function).

The thing is that 2 view shows the data perfectly but one of them doesnt show anything, all model share the same JCO connector so it cant be that.

I allready try to:

1- Restarted the JEE server.

2- I put a external breakpoint in the R3 function, stop and the data is send, the function works fine, somewhere between the model-context-view the data is gone.

3- I create a new view using this context that doesnt work, use template for table and still nothing is showed.

4- rebuild proyect

Im not a webdynpro or java guru, just an abapers that learned webdynpro for java, there is a way to check if the data is in the context ?

The last thing that I didnt try is to delete that model and start all over that particular model, but is a lot of time and dont wanna wasted for nothing, if there is teh only solution, fine...but I wanna check another options.

Some1 could imagine what can I do ?

Thx

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 09, 2007 at 02:14 PM

    Can you see the differences between the Z Function modules? I mean what import paramters these function modules accepting? Here is case you can check...

    MATNR - is a 18 character length field. If its in import structure and the value your passing is only 5 characters then you should append leading zeros.

    Just see if you have such kind of import parameters.

    The other way to test is, where ever your passing input values just for debugging purpose hard code the values and run the application. You can put some debug statements to see which step its failing. You can use

    wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("Deubg text");

    Regards

    Abhilash

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Aug 09, 2007 at 03:34 PM

    I have to remade my model and worked. Dont know why reimport model didnt work or what the problem was.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded