$(function () { pageContext.i18n.modTalk = 'moderation talk'; pageContext.i18n.replyToComment = 'Reply'; pageContext.i18n.modTalkEmpty = 'moderation talk is empty'; pageContext.url.getModTalk = "/comments/%25ID%25/listModTalk.json"; pageContext.url.possibleCommentRecipients = "/comments/%ID%/possibleRecipients.json"; pageContext.url.commentEdit = '/comments/%25ID%25/edit.html'; pageContext.url.commentView = '/comments/%ID%/view.html'; pageContext.i18n.commentVisibility = { 'full': 'Viewable by all users', 'op': 'Viewable by the original poster', 'mod': 'Viewable by moderators', 'opAndMod': 'Viewable by moderators and the original poster', 'other': 'Advanced visibility', 'dialogTitle': 'Comment visibility', 'selectGroups': 'Visible to groups', 'selectOther': 'Other recipients', 'selectOriginalPoster': 'Original poster', 'selectModerators': 'Moderators', 'selectAssignees': 'Asked to answer users' }; pageContext.i18n.commentMenuLabels = { 'comment-edit': 'comments.menu.edit', 'comment-delete': 'comments.menu.delete', 'comment-convert': 'comments.menu.convert' };pageContext.i18n.answer= { bestAnswer: 'Best Answer', controlBar : { accept: 'Accept', unaccept: 'Unaccept', acceptCommand: 'Accept this answer as correct', cancelAcceptedCommand: 'Remove this answers accepted status' } }; window.croles = { u: false, op: false, m: false, og: false, as: false, ag: false, dc: false, doc: false, eo: false, ea: false }; tools.init({ q: { e: false, ew: false, eo: false, r: false, ro: false, d: false, dow: false, fv: false, c: false, co: false, p: false, tm: false , ms: false, mos: false }, n: { f: false, vf: false, vfo: false, vr: false, vro: false, c: false, co: false, vu: false, vd: false, w: false, wo: false, l: false }, c: { e: false, eo: false, d: false, dow: false, ta: false, tao: false, l: false }, a: { e: false, ew: false, eo: false, d: false, dow: false, a: false, aoq: false, ao: false, tc: false, tco: false, p: false, tm: false }, pc: croles }, { tc: true, nsc: true }); commandUtils.initializeLabels(); }); Skip to Content
1

Wrong Blog Contents after Migration to new SCN

Oct 10, 2016 at 08:28 AM

317

avatar image

The Blog i wrote got replaced with someone else blog content.

Content is also wrong for my Blog "

"From OData Modelling To Service Execution using GWPA:PART-2"

I cannot upload more photos since only two photos are allowed.

Please do the needful :(




scnbug1.jpg (47.3 kB)
scnbug2.jpg (127.0 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

7 Answers

Jamie Cantrell
Oct 10, 2016 at 04:32 PM
2

Hi everyone,

We have identified an issue with migrated blogs that is causing the behavior you are experiencing. The IT team is working to resolve this with the highest priority and you will see an update once this is resolved (along with any additional information) on the home page of the Community.

Best Regards,

Jamie

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Anton Kozhin Oct 10, 2016 at 08:33 PM
0

Yep, I have the very same problem.

All my posts have a wrong content - from other posts, only few things are correct: title and comments... :(

Interesting, how many users have the same issue.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Gali Kling Schneider
Oct 10, 2016 at 09:26 AM
0

Thank you for providing the screenshots and details. Our experts will look into it and might reach out with further questions.

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

It's a general issue! I think the migration team has to provide some clear statement when the issue will be fixed!

2
Alessandro Banzer
Oct 10, 2016 at 11:34 AM
0
Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Yves Kervadec Oct 10, 2016 at 08:54 PM
0
Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Yves Kervadec Oct 10, 2016 at 11:11 PM
0
Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Saurabh Srivastav Oct 12, 2016 at 05:47 AM
0

Hello

Even I am also facing the same problem in my blogs


error.jpg (74.8 kB)
Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded