Skip to Content
5

Wrong content on my blog/document

Oct 10, 2016 at 07:47 AM

512

avatar image

One of my old SCN documents is now listed in my authored blog posts. Title: "SAP QM Master Inspection Characteristic Architectures". But it has been corrupted: the subject is still there but the content has been overwritten with a different entry.

The blog is this one: Blog entry

The blog has been holding a table in the old SCN. When checking on Google Cache one can see what it has been talking about (it started with "The question how to Setup the MIC structure...). In the new SCN it now talks about "The 2008 ASUG Annual conference".

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

This does not look like a one trick pony, as one of my blog posts' content seems messed up as well: https://blogs.sap.com/2016/05/10/how-to-prevent-deletion-of-sales-order-items/

The content is completely different than the one I'd written.

1

Please check here.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/27892/index.html

There is indeed an issue with migrated blog content not matching the original document.

We are looking into it and working to resolve the problem. Please be patient as this bug is being addressed.

Regards,

JK

0
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

8 Answers

Best Answer
Yaniv Bar
Oct 13, 2016 at 08:55 AM
1

hi all,

this content migration issue should now be resolved.

BR,

Yaniv

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

I can confirm that for my blogs the issue is solved!

1
Jamie Cantrell
Oct 10, 2016 at 04:44 PM
3

Hi everyone,

We've discovered an issue with migrated blogs that causes the behavior you are describing. The IT team is working to resolve the issue with the highest priority. Please look for an update once the issue is resolved on the Community home page.

Best,

Jamie

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

It would be very nice if you could update this thread here as well....at least we raised the issue...

1
Moshe Naveh
Oct 10, 2016 at 08:19 AM
0

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. I will ask our blogging expert to chime in.

Regards,

Moshe

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Vadim Kalinin Oct 10, 2016 at 08:35 AM
0
Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Bashir Ahmad Oct 10, 2016 at 08:43 AM
0

Hi,

I am facing same problem that my belog contents are mismatched with my orginal belog, once i open my belog i found inside someone else belong text and steps, but again comments area side fine.

Regards;

Bashir

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Carine Tchoutouo Djomo
Oct 10, 2016 at 12:45 PM
0
Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue with migrated Jive documents. Blog's headers and comments are okay, but the main content is not the correct one.

Corrupted blogs (migrated from jive documents):

  1. ABAP for SAP HANA Reference Scenario – AS ABAP 7.4 Support Packages
    https://blogs.sap.com/2014/10/24/abap-for-sap-hana-reference-scenario-as-abap-74-support-packages/

  2. ABAP for SAP HANA Reference Scenario – Tutorials
    https://blogs.sap.com/2014/10/23/abap-for-sap-hana-reference-scenario-tutorials/

  3. ABAP for SAP HANA Reference Scenario – Video Tutorials
    https://blogs.sap.com/2013/10/21/abap-for-sap-hana-reference-scenario-video-tutorials/

  4. Recently Featured Content in ABAP for SAP HANA
    https://blogs.sap.com/2014/08/11/recently-featured-content-in-abap-for-sap-hana/

  5. How to transport ABAP for SAP HANA applications with HTC
    https://blogs.sap.com/2013/06/18/how-to-transport-abap-for-sap-hana-applications-with-htc/

  6. Implement and consume your first ABAP Managed Database Procedure on HANA
    https://blogs.sap.com/2014/01/15/implement-and-consume-your-first-abap-managed-database-procedure-on-hana/

Kind regards, Carine

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Issue solved for my blogs too. Thank you.

0
Michaela Pastor
Oct 10, 2016 at 01:52 PM
0

I'm also facing the same issue with migrated Jive documents.
Blog's headers and comments are okay, but the main content is not the correct one.

E.g.:

https://blogs.sap.com/2015/09/18/sap-business-warehouse-75/

Kind regards,

Michaela

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Manohar Pappireddy Oct 12, 2016 at 02:42 PM
0

Hi,

Same issue with my posts as well.

Thanks,

Manohar

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded