1) The material we have is a large machine tool
2) We create a sales order for stage wise payments and raise down-payment requests for the advance and various stages of manufacture.
3) The M/c is assembled and checked for performance...
4) Since the machine is of large size it is now dismantled and dispatches of parts of the m/c take place.
5) We are not sure at the time of sales order as to what would be final configuration of the knocked down machine
6) The machine is packed -- child material of various sub-assembles are clubbed together and a packing list is prepared..
7) Delivery of these packs are made thru PS
8) Now I want to bill this m/c with 70% of the payment to be realized at the time of dispatch..
However the 70% of the payment to be realized has to billed in 4-5 lots as per the delivery of the individual packs delivered.
How do I Do the final billing ??