Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Aug 01, 2007 at 01:31 PM

Infospoke Selections

9 Views

Hi Experts,

I have one infospoke which is based on Company code and 0CALDAY as selections. We did the transport to Integration server there it was fine and running fine as well. But when we did the transport to the other Testing Server I cannt all the objects in that. Company code is missing the in the selection Tab.

When I observed the Log of the transport. It been imported fine with the RC 4. there is no issue with the transport as well. I dont know how it happens..

Can you please guide me in this as how to approach this case.

thanks

BUlli