Skip to Content
Former Member
Aug 01, 2007 at 06:21 AM

Change IView in Employee Self Service


Dear Expert,

I want to change IView in Employee Self Service - Personal Information. Since IView assigned for my country does not consist of sufficient field required by my client, so I want to try to change IView in ESS to use IView from other country.

Please help if you have any information about how to do this.

Thanks & Regards,