Need your help. I'm working on a IDOC to File scenario. I'm using CREMDM.CREMDM04 as outbound Interface & small structure VEND_FILE_IN_MI as Inbound Interface. Though I've configured the receiver Communication Channel as a File Adapter with proper Inbound Interface I'm seeing the message getting failed which is showing CREMDM.CREMDM04 as both Outbound & Inbound interface and pointing a Receiver Agreement issue . The Receiver service is coming Properly, only the Interface is coming wrong as the sender interface. I've checked both Receiver Agreement & Receiver determination and found the Receiver Service, Communication Channel & Interface are perfectly mapped there, I cross checked the same Configurations in IE via SXI_CACHE after full Cache copy.
No receiver agreement found for sender -SAPERP to receiver -IDOC2FileReceiver,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages
Error Category : Outbounding
Error ID : CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND
My IR design:
Interface : VEND_IDOC_OUT_MI
Message Type : CREMDM.CREMDM04
Interface : VEND_FILE_IN_MI
Message Type : VEND_IN_MT , Data Type VEND_FILE_DT
My ID Config:
1. Sender / Outbound Message: Service Type --> Business System
Service ---> SAPERP
Adapter Type : IDOC
2. Receiver / Inbound Message: Service Type --> Business Service
Service --> IDOC2FileReceiver
Interface ---> VEND_FILE_IN_MI
Adapter Type--> File
3. In Sender Agreement : Specified the Sender Communication Channel
4. In Receiver Agreement Configured the receiver service IDOC2FileReceiver aging sender service SAPERP & Interface VEND_IDOC_OUT_MI.
5. In Interface Determination Specified the Inbound Interface VEND_FILE_IN_MI and Interface Mapping VEND_IDOC_FILE_IMAP
6. In Receiver Agreement specified the receiver communication Channel IDOC2FileChannel against Receiver Service & Interface.
I used the Configuration wizard in my second attempt to make sure the sequence of configuration.
Can anyone help me identifying what's going wrong. I'm very new to XI and basically this is the first assignment I'm working on.