Skip to Content

Data inconsistency in INFOCUBE upload.

data-mapping-issue.png

Hello Experts,

I am stuck with a weird situation in data upload to Cube. I have uploaded data to an Infocube and this CUBE gets data from 3 different datatsources which are 0FI_AA_002, 0FI_AA_005 and 0FI_AA_006. After successful execution of data upload Process chain when I check the data for any Asset # in INFOCUBE and result from Datasource in ECC they don't match at all, which I think is incorrect they should match. Can anyone provide any inputs on this i.e. how to troubleshoot this issue. I have attached a document which shows data on ECC side and data which is uploaded on Infocube. I have checked the transformation and it is correctly mapped. If anyone requires any more information please reply to this thread.

Regards

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Aug 02, 2017 at 12:23 PM

    Hi Harsh,

    Please follow these steps to troubleshoot.

    1. Go to PSA request and see if the data is correct there for an asset.

    2. If the PSA data is incorrect then go to RSA3 (in ECC) and check the data is correct there.

    3. If it is correct in PSA then there is something happening in the transformation. You need to look into the key figure mapping in the transformation. If there is any routine/formula or lookup from any other object.

    Share your result here and then will see.

    Thanks

    Mohit

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Mohit,

      Thanks for your input the data was being correctly uploaded to CUBE, this I came to know when I searched the Asset number thru Request ID of the Datasource in LISTCUBE. But when we search thru directly Asset # the results not match I think some aggregation is working here.

      Regards,