I am using SAP Data Services 4.2 SP6 Patch 3 (126.96.36.1994) on a windows server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 with Oracle 11.2.
I am having an issue while running a job that needs to export the result of an SQL on a Linux server location. [N.B: The problem does not occur in local on my Windows Server].
I am getting something similar in my log file as :
Error: "Work flow <work flow name>
Data flow <data flow name> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when
the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
Some screenshots in attachment + log file
Thanks in advance for your help,