Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jul 11, 2007 at 11:37 AM

Interesting: Top% of %GT 'Amount' display different records...

24 Views

We created a formula KF of ABS ( %GT 'Amount' ), then we created a condition of Top% of this formula KF "ABS ( %GT 'Amount' )" and the percentage number Top% is a variable input by users.

Case 1: 100% as the input for Top%

All the records show up and totally there are three records, the percentage number for the three are 68.57%, 31.18%, and 0.25% respectively and the Overall Result row shows 100%.

Case 2: 1% - 68% as input value for Top%

Only 1st record of 68.57% shows up and the Overall Result row shows 68.57%.

Case 3: 69% - 99% as input value for Top%

1st record (68.57%) and 2nd record (31.18%) show up and the Overall Result row shows 99.75%.

Case 1 is easy to understand, but could anyone explain Case 2 and Case 3?

Thanks in advance and we will give you reward points for valuable answers!