I'm having an issue creating a maintenance cycle.
1. I have created the system landscape for the R/3 logical component. It consists of a Dev, Q, and Prod box.
2. I have create a maintenance project
3. In the maintenance project, I have created the IMG for R/3
4. On the change request tab, I click the activate change request check box, and it says "Warning: Problems occurred during synchronization of the system landscape".
5. When I click on the question mark, the information is the following:
Warning: Problems occurred during synchronization of the system landscape
Message no. /TMWFLOW/TRACK_N101
Errors occurred during synchronization of the system landscape.
Call transaction SLG1, and select the main object /TMWFLOW/CMSCV to view the application log. This contains the error logs for errors that occurred during synchronization of the system landscape.
Possible causes of the error are:
No correctly defined maintenance project exists
Missing or incorrect RFC connections to the satellite systems
Missing or incorrect authorizations
Once the error has been resolved, the system landscape has to be synchronized again.
6. When I call transaction SLG1, and select the main object /TMWFLOW/CMSCV it says:
"Project ZCHARM10 was not found in the project administartion table"
7. When I click the question mark for more info, it tells me that my project isn't in /TMWFLOW/Projmap and to perform the steps I performed in step #4 above. Which doesn't fix the problem
8. When I try to go to the object /TMWFLOW/Projmap, it doesn't seem to exist. When was this suppose to created?