Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

To Be Delivered

My messages are coming in with status "To Be Delivered". I check the queue in SMQ2 and I see the messages there. If I go to SXMB_ADM and "active" the queue then the messages leave SMQ2 and get processed. Runtime workbench then says the messages are successful, except they aren't reaching their destination. Does anyone have any idea as to why this may be happening?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 10, 2007 at 09:52 PM

    try to unregister and register the queues....

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jul 10, 2007 at 09:44 PM

    Hi,

    >>>>SXMB_ADM and "active" the queue then the messages

    you only need to do it once

    >>>>Runtime workbench then says the messages are successful, except they aren't reaching their destination.

    did you check communication channel monitoring ?

    as if you see successful in RWB (on the adapter engine right? and not integration engine)

    they should reach the destination

    Regards,

    michal

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 10, 2007 at 09:48 PM

    Hey

    >>except they aren't reaching their destination

    please check sxmb_moni and also check the receiver adapter configuration

    Thanx

    Ahmad

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 11, 2007 at 02:23 PM

    A system user didn't have enough permissions. I found an error in SM21 that said RFC_NO_AUTHORITY for the system user, and we added a security role and it worked. Thanks for everyone's input!

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded