We have new instance of Devlopment BW System with version 7.0 and R/3 upgraded to ECC6.0. We connected the source system. When we extract the data through DTP the data load is sucessful with 0 Records.
This is case with all the extractors.
The data base is on Oracle 10.2
Observations for this:
0) Source system connection check OK.
1) When I test in RSA3 for the same extract I could fetch some data there.
2) I could transfer the global setting
3) I could not see any of the iDoc generated in BW and received in R/3
4) No back ground job is generated in R/3 in SM37
5) I could extract the data from other Source System(SEM) instance based on 3.5 technology.
As a progress on this issue I could load the load sucessfully by 3.X methodolgy (Using update rules) but not by BI7.0 Methodology(Using Transformation).
As a standards by the client we have to use 7.0 Methodology so still need to find a solution for the same.
No clue on how to solve and what is going on wrong. Help me in solve this issue.
Thanks in Advance,
Message was edited by: