Skip to Content
0
Jul 10, 2007 at 08:38 AM

Very urgent : Problem with field attributes in Datasource

55 Views

Hi

I am getting a problem with field attributes in the datasource.

The issue came up after i modified the extract structure-i modified one field and

added one field to the structure.Now those two fields are not visible in BW.

When i checked with transaction rsa2, i could find that for those two fields , the

field attribute is <b>'A'</b> which is <b>'Field in OLTP and BW Hidden by SAP'</b>.

I tried to modify the field attribute to make it visible.Now the issue is that it is not getting reflected after transport in the Q system.What can be the issue.In the Q system its still the old value 'A' ,which makes the fields invisible.

Please let me know what can be the issue.

Regards

Leon