Can someone help with the following please?
1. What technique would you use to fix the 10 leftmost columns on a list when scrolling to the right?
a) Set Left Scroll-Boundary Column 10
b) Set Right Scroll-Boundary Column 10
c) Scroll List PS+<10>
d) Scroll List Left
2. When does the system reset the formatting on a Write statement?
a) When explicitly changed using the Format statement
b) At any New Event
c) Using the Reset option of the Format statement
d) All of the above
3. Which type is not a valid GUI Status type?
a) Online (Dialog) Status
b) List Status
c) Dialog Box
d) Context Menu
4. What does the following code achieve?
At Selection-Screen on value-request for sales.
Call screen 100.
a) When the user presses F4, Screen 100 is displayed in addition to the normal help screen
b) When the user presses F1, Screen 100 is displayed instead of the normal possible values search help
c) When the user presses F4, Screen 100 is displayed instead of the normal possible values search help
d) When the user presses F1, Screen 100 is displayed in addition to the normal help screen
5. Which of the following are valid logical database types? More than one answer is correct.
d) Complex Data Object
6. Program A issues the following statement SUBMIT PROGRAM B. What takes place?
a) Program B becomes active in the same internal session of Program A
b) Program A becomes active in the same internal session of Program B
c) Program B runs in a new internal session
d) User Context is flushed
7. What is the code required in order to scroll the 3rd detail list to page 5 ?
a) Scroll LIST 3 5
b) Scroll LIST Index 3 to Page 5
c) Scroll LIST sy-index 3 to Page 5
d) Scroll LIST sy-lsind 3 to Page 5
8. For called program components that are of type transaction or report, what is true about the roll area (assuming processing will resume in the calling program).
a) They run in their own roll area
b) They run in the roll area of the caller
c) Share the same roll area
9. What is not a valid functional area type?
b) Sequential Data Set
d) Search Help
e) Joined Tables
10. Which is not a valid option of the Write Statement?
f) As RadioBox
11. What are the 3 main sub objects of a LDB? More than one answer is correct.
b) Selection Screen
c) Search Helps
e) DB Program
12. What is needed to ensure a check field is verified against the referenced key field of the check table?
a) same data element is required for check field and referenced field
b) same domain is required for check field and referenced field
c) same data type only is required for check field and referenced field
d) all key fields MUST have domain equality between check table andn foreign key table
13. What is true about the primary index of a table? More than one answer is correct.
a) The key fields of the table make up the primary index
b) The primary index ID is designated by the Database Adminstrator
c) The developer designates the fields to be used as the primary index
d) The primary index is automatically created when the table is activated
14. Which of the following gets stored as a Runtime Object?
c) Aggregate Objects
d) Fixed Values belonging to a domain
15. Identify the different type categories in the ABAP dictionary. More than one answer is correct.
a) Data Elements
c) Data definitions
d) Table Types
e) Data Models
16. What is true about views? More than one answer is correct.
a) A view is automatically created on the database upon activation
b) A view contains data
c) Maintenance Views are not updateable
d) Views can be buffered