Skip to Content

How I can separate the consultants SPRO authorization by company code?

Jul 18, 2017 at 08:40 AM


avatar image
Former Member


I want the FI consultants to run SPRO for company code 1203 & not to run company code 1201?

Please Help me to do it (I am the admin).

Thanks a lot.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers