I have an issue relating with the customer data replication from OLTP R3 to CRM system.
I have done the following steps:
- done the customizing;
- Defined number ranges in the CRM system for each relevant account groups selected from the OLTP R3;
- Defined groupings for each number range inserted before;
- mapped the R3 Account groups to CRM Classifications;
- Defined missing partner functions in the CRM system;
- loaded successfully the needed configuration object for customizing;
- set the filter in object CUSTOMER_MAIN;
- synchronized the object CUSTOMER_MAIN.
After the synchronization, the system got the following results:
- object processed successfully with number of blocks corresponding to the number of the customer filtered;
-No short dump in st22 in both systems
-The inbound and outbound queues have no errors.
No Bdoc is generated and no data is downloaded.
I had been loading customers succesfully about 4 days back. All help will be suitably rewarded.