in J1ID , there is tab for <b>CENVAT</b> Determination, where we maintain for plant input and out put materials. I have following questions:
1) i have 2 plants under one company code. both the plants uses the same input material but there output material is different. how to handle this. do i have to maintain for both the plants- input and output material.
2) all the input material that are used for production of finished product are non excisable but finished product is excisable. is it required to maintain the input and output combination or leave the entry of input material and only maintain output material?
3) there are other material that are used in plant maintenance like bearings, coupling, tools etc that are excisable where the client is taking the cenvat credit. <b>these materials are not used in production of finished product</b>. do i have to maintain as input material against the out put material?
4) the same input material which is non excisable is used for the production of 344 types of finished product.Is it required to maintain for all the 344 finished products?
5) if the same input material which is <b>excisable</b> is used for the production of 344 types of finished product. Is it required to maintain for all the 344 finished products?
This issues are related to data migration. I have to upload the initial excise balances
It is urgent pl help