Subcontracting Under Full Payment of Duty
followed the process:
1. The purchasing clerk creates a subcontract order for the subcontractors services.
2. The warehouseman creates a transfer posting for the materials that you want to send to the subcontractor.
3. The excise clerk creates an outgoing excise invoice for the materials.
4. You send the materials to the subcontractor, together with the excise invoice.
5. The subcontractor processes the materials and returns them to you, together with another excise invoice.
6. The excise clerk captures the subcontractors excise invoice, using the purchase order as the reference document.
7. The warehouseman enters the goods receipt.
8. The excise supervisor posts excise invoice.
9. The accounts payable clerk posts the subcontractors invoice.
I want to take a print out of subcontracting challan,, in this process we are not creating any subcontacting challan,,,,,
but if we do Subcontracting Without Payment of Excise Duty then we can get the subcontracting challan (J1IF01) .
How to get a subcontracting challan printout for Subcontracting Under Full Payment of Duty.
plz help me out,, its urgent.