I am trying to include additive costs in the preliminary cost estimates on a cost collector but with no luck.
I completed the following steps:
1. Modified the costing variants and valuation variants for the standard cost estimate and the repetitive mfg cost estimate to include additive cost (OKKN).
2. Created the additive cost estimate (CK74N) to add cost to the highest level material.
3. Created the standard cost estimate for the highest level material that included the additive cost (CK11N).
4. Marked and released the standard cost estimate (CK24).
5. Created the preliminary cost estimate for the cost collector (MF30) but it does not include the additive cost. There are no error messages and the cost estimate has a status of costed without errors.
I checked that the cost element is defined for the cost component structure used by both costing variants. I also checked the SAP support portal to see if there is any mention that cost collectors cannot have additive cost. None were found.