Below is the list of questions from DP and SNP which I took it from APO Interview Questions thread. Please provide us the answers for the questions. It will be really helpful for the beginners like me. If every one in the forum contributes then it will be very great.
Thanks for your reply.
Where do you define Info-objects?
Info-objects comprise of?
What is Administrator Workbench is used to create and manage?
What are the different types of data in liveCache?
what is the difference between Storage Bucket Profile and Planning Bucket Profile?
How can you setup two grids in the Planning Book / Data View?
What can be sources of data in the timeseries keyfigure?
What is the use of ex-post forecast in Univariate Statistical Forecasting?
What are the types of Keyfigure aggregation in terms of characteristics/Calc Type?
What are the types of Keyfigure aggregation in terms of time?
Where do you maintain keyfigure aggregation?
What are aggregates?
What is the difference between planning characteristic and navigational attribute?
What are selection profiles used for?
What are the different ways of creating CVCs?
How many levels does a macro have?
What are the different types of standard macros?
When is the exit and default macro executed?
What is process chain and how is it used in Demand Planning?
what is an Infospoke? Where do you find the configuration in BW Admin Workbench?
what is the basis of creation of planning books and data views considering background job performance?
Where do you set the level at which a DP background job activity has to execute?
How can you setup custom alert types for DP and SNP?
what is the difference between Dynamic and Database alerts?
Where are database alerts stored (table name)?
What is realignment and explain the process?
What is cannibalization group?
What are the different forecast error measures and which is most preferred?
What are the different types of keyfigures you can use in a Planning Book?
What is planning version and planning area initialisation?
What is the master data in APO Demand Planning?
what is meant by Release of Demand Plan to SNP?
How do you create proportional factors? What is the standard keyfigure for Proportional Factor?
1. What is the difference between order series and time series data. How does different types of transaction data get mapped to Interactive Planning keyfigures?
2. What are the different methods of doing Supply Network Planning namely Heuristic, Optimiser, Multi-Level Demand Supply Match (CTM)?
3. What are aggregates and how are they used in SNP.
4. What is SNP Stock Transfer Horizon? What is the relation with Planning Time Fence?
5. What is SNP Horizon? What is the relation with PPDS Horizon?
6. What is the key difference in planning with SNP vs PPDS?
7. What is the master data required for planning in SNP?
8. How are SNP Plans different from PPDs Plans.
9. How can capacity constraints considered in SNP.
10. What are Quota Arrangements and how are they used?
11. How do you get forecast in SNP? What is forecast consumption?
12. How does the different transaction data aggregate and show up in different keyfigures in Interactive SNP?
13. What are the different types of SNP Heuristics possible?
14. What are the different Safety Stock calculation methods that can be sued in SNP?
15. What is Netting and Forecast Consumption? Explain Backward and Forward Consumption?
16. Are requirements and receipts in SNP pegged? How is it different from PPDS?
17. What is the relationship between SNP Horizon and PPDS Horizon?
18. Briefly describe the different ways of managing safety stock in SNP
19. What is the difference between a model and a version
20. In what scenario Capable-to-Match is applicable.
21. Briefly explain how SNP optimiser can be setup and used.