Please can someone assist with the following problem experienced:
I have created an add-on using the B1AddOnInstaller template for VB.Net 2003. I have installed Net framework 1.1 and 2.0 on the dev.computer. The add-on project that has been created installs the add-on but comes up with the following error at the end of the install:
"Error at EndInstallEx() call at the end of the add-on installation". I have tried installing using the option for everyone or just me but still experience the same problem. The installation completes but if you check in the add-on manager, the add-on status displays "Disconnected" and the group is manual.
I have checked to see if the "target"variable is set for the commit/custom Action date and it does have this setting.