<b>Humble Request:</b> Please dont misguide me and looking for expert solution.
I want to connect Oracle Database display data in the WebDynPro.
I searched in the forum, I didnt find any best/easy way to connect to Oracle DB.
Followed This below Thread
I had experience with Adaptive RFC Models.
My application requirement is Fetch/Insert data from Oracle Database.
I dont want to Use EJBs. at all .
<b>Planning to do</b>
1) Java class for DB Connection
2) DAO (Manipulations like select,insert and upadate)
3) DTO for each every database table setter/ getters
1) Is the above approach correct? <b>suggestions/advices required</b>
2) <b>When JavaBeanModel Come in to the picture in case of connecting Oracle Database</b>3) What is the best practice?
Thanks in advance