Skip to Content

Proxy Report Data Stopped in Queue - Not Reaching SAP PI (7.5)

Hi Experts,

There is a Proxy-to-File (Async) scenario.The data generated by the reports from SE38,the ABAP queue (XBTS*Table) status when checked from SXI_MONITOR is showing as stopped.

After referring various blogs and SDN questions we tried the following from the ABAP side:

1)De-register and register the queue from sxmb_adm.

2)Clearing the queues from SMQ2.

3)Dump check in ECC.

From the PI side we checked the RFC destination in SM59 ,which is working fine(200 OK)

also we have cross checked whether we are using the appropriate Business System.

After doing all the above steps the messages are reaching SAP PI and getting stuck in ABAP queue.

Kindly suggest us some solution to overcome this problem.

P.S : Attached are the screenshots for reference.

screenshot1.png (87.0 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Jul 13, 2017 at 08:42 AM

    Hi Sreyas,

    Try executing the LUW again to see if the queue gets processed.

    You can schedule the report RSQIWKEX this will pick all the stuck entries and re-process them.

    Try to clear the queues and then re-register the queue.

    You can also try to debug the queue if that helps. (save the queue SMQ3 and try to debug it)

    Regards,

    Prithviraj

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jul 13, 2017 at 05:52 AM

    Hi

    you can click on the Queue name and check the error details for more information related to struck messages.

    Regards

    Bhagya

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jul 13, 2017 at 09:50 AM

    Hi

    From your screenshot, the messages are struck in the queue. You can move the failed message to SMQ3 through "Save LUW" and unlock the queue to allow the rest of the messages to pass through.

    Regards

    Bhagya

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jul 14, 2017 at 06:03 AM

    Hi All,

    The problem got resolved after we cleared the queues in SMQ2.

    Thanks you

    Sreyas

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded