I have just configured the automatic vendor replication for SRM 5.0 (ECS being used). In our case, it is conected to a single ECC backend system.
Basically I followed these simple instructions:
However, after I create a vendor in the backend system, it is not being replicated, even though the job is being executed correctly
configured parameters in SRM-SPRO:
- Make Global Settings
- Create new vendors also <checked>
- Carry Out Address Comparison to Determine Duplicates <not checked>
- Organizational Unit in EBP for the Vendor <vendor node in PPOMV_BBP>
- Vendor Number Assignment Type <Only assign R/3 Numbers>
- Define Settings for vendor Synchronization per Backend
- Order = 2
- LogSystem = <backend logical system>
- Vendor role = LI <---- not sure if this is correct tried different approaches such as LF, VN, etc and still didn't work
- Creditor Sel- = <blank>
- No PchOrg = <not checked>
- Local Purchase Org = <blank>
- Currency = <blank>
- Info Number as D&B Number = <not checked>
We created a vendor in the backend and when the job is executed (the job is executed correctly), I check the log using BBP_SNEW_SYNCVD, but it says "No Vendors Found to Display.", and the vendor is not replicated into SRM.
What might be the problem?
This seems to be a pretty simple process, but it's not working =(
Other than transaction BBP_SNEW_SYNCVD, I don't find any other log...
I appreciate any comments!