Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Unit Price on xml

Hello All:

Normally I used SDK's Document.line.Unitprice to set price before discount to the order entry. However via doing through xml's. The error message keep on sending back that rdr1.unitprice does not exist. O

Then I change the Unitprice tag to Price. While error message disappeared. The result however still shows system's default price as unitprice not the amount that I specified. Has anyone else had similar problem? Here a snip of my xml> and in SDK it's just simply

oCompany.XmlExportType = SAPbobsCOM.BoXmlExportTypes.xet_ExportImportMode;

odoc = ( ( SAPbobsCOM.Documents )( oCompany.GetBusinessObjectFromXML( sXmlFileName, SAPbobsCOM.BoObjectTypes.oOrders) ) );

My xml looks like something:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252" standalone="yes" ?>

<BOM>

<BO>

<AdmInfo>

<Object>17</Object>

</AdmInfo>

<ORDR>

<row>

<DocDueDate>20070522</DocDueDate>

<CardCode>Customer1</CardCode>

<NumAtCard>something</NumAtCard>

<ShipToCode>0003</ShipToCode>

</row>

</ORDR>

<RDR1>

<row>

<LineNum>0</LineNum>

<ItemCode>4</ItemCode>

<Quantity>24</Quantity>

<UnitPrice>297.6</UnitPrice>

</row>

<row>

<LineNum>1</LineNum>

<ItemCode>5</ItemCode>

<Quantity>192</Quantity>

<UnitPrice>595.2</UnitPrice>

</row>

<row>

<LineNum>2</LineNum>

<ItemCode>6</ItemCode>

<Quantity>144</Quantity>

<UnitPrice>595.2</UnitPrice>

</row>

<row>

<LineNum>3</LineNum>

<ItemCode>7</ItemCode>

<Quantity>24</Quantity>

<UnitPrice>297.6</UnitPrice>

</row>

</RDR1>

</BO>

</BOM>

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 08, 2007 at 12:07 PM

    BTW I am running on SBO2005 01 PL 10... Can anyone help please?

    Thank You!

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • > With that said, my xml output doesn't have

      > UnitPrice still. It have a price! But price doesn't

      > seem to be working, the based price always take

      > over! Can you help me?

      What do you mean by: "my xml output doesn't have UnitPrice still"? It <i>IS</i> part of the XSD (XML Schema) for all I know.

      Try to output a Document's XML, change the UnitPrice's value, and then re-import it. Does the line get changed?

      If not: sorry lad, I don't know really. All I can say is that it works for me (2005 SP1 PL18).

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.