I have a requirement like...to add two cusotm fields in the CRMD_ORDER screen when a service request number is provided.
I gone through the SDN for EEWB.
Please tell me whether my assumptions are correct.
1) If i go with EEWB .. is it ok to give the Business Object
as 'BUSINESS_TRANSACTION' and Extn type as 'ADD_NEW_FIELDS'.
2) And later in the wizard i can select the business transaction type
3) In the Define the relevance fields for the Follow-On functions, if I select the
option search, these fields can be shown in the PCUI. Because I want my fields
has to shown in the PCUI as well.
My Questions here is:
1) If I proceed with this can I get the fields in the CRMD_ORDER screen.
2) If I got the fields in the Screen, I guess these will come in the seperate tab with
the 'CUSTOM_TAB'. Is there any option to move these fields to the FAST Entry
tab in the CRMD_ORDER.
3) When I give some data in these fields are these fields are be capable of saving
into the database.
4) Do i need to write code for this. If so, where can I write the code. From SDN I
came to know that...we can write the code in the PBO and PAI events.If that is
the case where can I find these events.
your help is highly appreciated.
thanks and regards